The number one Cricket Manager simulation returns for the 2012 season boasting an improved match engine. Experience the thrill of guiding your team to a dramatic victory with Cricket Captain 2012.
More game play options & features
- New Indian twenty over league.
- New format Australian and English twenty over leagues.
- Complete domestic systems for England and Australia..
- Updated team kits for all domestic and international teams.
- Save retired player statistics.
- Historical data gives you the chance to compare your players with the greatest cricketers of all time.
- Bowler strike rates bring another selection tool to help you select your team.
- Improved transfer systems for English, Indian and Australian sides to create better contract renegotiation.
- Aggressive batsman and economic bowlers cost more in 20 over leagues.
- Improved contract section re-negotiations do not count as one of your three offers in a round.
Complete statistical update
- Improved on-line experience with enhanced cheat detection systems.
- New player types including one-day and twenty over specific openers.
- Enhanced match engine and AI.
- International series statistics for one day, twenty over and test matches.
- Current season team records for all teams.
- Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every player currently playing first class or limited-over cricket from around the world.
- Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Up to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new seasons.
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
- Full schedule of one-day and twenty-over world cup fixtures, plus stand alone cup modes.